Vitae 2017: People and Stories That Drive Our Research
Nov 30, 2017 10:00 AM
Join us at Vitae 2017, an annual event presented by the Office of the Senior Vice President for Health Sciences Research Unit that recognizes research excellence across University of Utah Health. This year’s symposium will spotlight six star faculty as they engage the audience with short stories of their science, and how they got to where they are today.
Thursday, December 7
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eccles Institute of Human Genetics Auditorium
- Eric W. Schmidt, PhD - Medicinal Chemistry
- Barbara E. Jones, MD, MSCI - Internal Medicine
- Matthew T. Rondina, MD, MS - Internal Medicine
- Erhu Cao, PhD - Biochemistry
- Dana Carroll, PhD - Biochemistry
- Wendy W. Chapman, PhD - Biomedical Informatics
Reception to follow, light refreshments served. Questions? Contact Abby Rooney: 801.585.9668