Get your transcript or certificate
- Click on the green rectangle “CME Transcripts” at the right (Or "Attendance Certificates")
- Enter your email address (Utah.edu address, if you have one)
- Enter your password or click ‘forgot password?’ to reset. (For University of Utah employees, this is typically your UID with a 0 instead of the U.)
- Enter the dates you’d like the transcript & click sign in.
- From there, you can save or print.
- Contact us with any questions.
To print your attendance certificate, you will need the ID number for the course that should have been provided to you during your course, your e-mail address and your password.
Check in via electronic call-in system (used for most on-going series)
You may use your cell phone, smart phone, laptop computer, tablet or desktop computer to sign-in for regularly scheduled series. The best and fastest is through your smart phone. After you have installed the proper app for your Android or iPhone, it will take only a couple of seconds to check-in, and it all can be done from your seat. You have until midnight to sign-in using that session’s unique event code, but after that you will need to contact the CME office.
For specific instructions, use the Four ways to sign in.
Event call-in number: (801) 478-5852
Watch Grand Rounds on your computer
Internal Medicine Grand Rounds and Ob/Gyn Grand Rounds are webcast live each week. CME credit is available for the live webcasts by registering your attendance through Event Call-in automated RSS check in. You may also view archived sessions on your computer. However CME credit is not available for viewing archived sessions.