Biomedical Informatics PhD & MS
Department Application Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited university or college
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- GRE, GMAT, or MCAT
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts
- Fulfillment of prerequisite courses, which are one college-level course in each of the following:
- Programming language
- Basic biology
Department Application Instructions:
- Submit the online application and payment of application fee.
- Provide three(3) references: the online application will provide forms to your references for direct electronic submission.
- NOTE: Ensure to upload both your CV/Resume and your personal statement as part of the online application.
- Have official GRE*, GMAT, or MCAT scores sent directly to the University of Utah (code 4853).
- Have your college transcripts sent directly from ALL schools attended to the Office of Admissions.
Information for International Applicants
Please note that questions regarding the TOEFL and IELTS exams and requirements can be found on the International Admissions webpage.
Any questions regarding TOEFL should be directed to the International Admissions office IAO@sa.utah.edu email or by phone at 801-581-3091.
Please be familiar with these scores prior to applying. Scores can be submitted to the University of Utah Code: 4853.