Rolland H. Reiter
The $5,000 Rolland H. Reiter Scholarship in Biomedical Informatics at the University of Utah is awarded to a student chosen based on their interest and contributions to clinical application of biomedical informatics with emphasis in enhancing quality and/or reducing waste in medicine. The award will go towards their tuition.
Eligibility & Submission Procedures
- Applicants must be a MS (thesis or non-thesis based) candidate in good standing in the Department of Biomedical Informatics.
- Applicants must be working full-time in health informatics at a hospital, a health care system, or a private software or service company related to health care informatics.
To apply, please submit the following to Barb Saffel:
- A current CV
- A letter explaining how you are fulfilling the goals of the donor
- Two letters of support (one letter from a BMI faculty and the other from your employer -- recommenders should send their letters directly to Barb Saffel.)
Past Scholarship Recipients
- 2017 – Nicholas Consiglio, MS Candidate
- 2016 – Darin Humphreys, MS Candidate
- 2014 – Darin Humphreys, MS Candidate