C. David Hansen, M.D.
Associate Professor in Dermatology
- B.A., 1969, University of Utah
- M.D., 1973, University of Utah
- Residency in Dermatology, 1974-1977, University of Michigan
- Board Certification in Dermatology
Clinical and Research Interests
- Clinical Dermatology with a special emphasis in the management of non-melanoma malignancies, skin disorders in immunosuppressed patients, psoriasis and acne. Research interests include diagnosis and management of patients with disorders of keratinization and clinical pharmacology.
- Grande Sarpa H, Harris R, Hansen CD, Callis Duffin KP, Florell SR, Hadley ML. J Am Acad Dermatol 2008, 59(5), 834-8.
- Samolitis NJ, Hansen CD; Asymptomatic lesions of the Hand, Arch Derm 2006 Jan; 12:101-6.
- Liu CM, Harris RM, Hansen CD Lesions resembling malignant atrophic papulosis in a patient with PSS. Cutis 2005 Feb, 75: 101-104.
- Herron MD, Hansen CD, Kohan DE, Minimal change nephropathy associated with pemphigus vulgaris. JAAD 2004 Apr 50: 645.
- Smith JB, Hansen CD, Zone JJ. Potassium iodide in the treatment of disseminated granuloma annulare. J Am Acad Dermatol 1994;30:91-92
- Hansen CD, 1994. Advances in the Treatment of Onychomycosis. Dermatology Quarterly, pp. 1-3