Intermountain Dermatology Society
Christopher B. Hansen, M.D.
Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Utah
- Safe and Effective Use of Antimalarial in Dermatology
- Diagnosis and Management of Sclerosing Skin Disease in Dermatology and Rheumatology
Jonathan Kay, M.D.
Professor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School and Director, Clinical Research, Rheumatology, UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Biosimilars and Drugs Under Study
Aaron K. Kobernick, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Utah
- Management of Chronic Urticaria in Adults and Children: An Allergist’s Perspective
- Food-Associated Dermatologic Disease: Is There a Connection?
Stephen K. Tyring, M.D., PhD, M.B.A.
Clinical Professor, Dermatology, Microbiology/Molecular Genetics, Internal Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Emerging Infectious Diseases With Skin Manifestations
- Update of Psoriasis Therapeutics
University of Utah Department of Dermatology Residents
- Joshua Clark, M.D. (1st year)
- Garrett Coman, M.D., M.S. (1st year)
- Caroline Laggis, M.D. (1st year)