Philip J. Moos, PhD
- Departments: Pharmacology and Toxicology - Associate Professor
- Cancer Center Programs: Cell Response & Regulation
Academic Office Information
L.S. Skaggs Hall
30 S 2000 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||Pharmacia & Upjohn, Inc.
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||Kansas State University
|Doctoral Training||Kansas State University
|Graduate Training||University of Colorado
|Undergraduate||University of Colorado
- Moos PJ, J Griggs, S Leachman, P Cassidy, and JM Veranth (2010). Transcriptional and cytotoxic differences of nano-ZnO and nano-TiO2 in colon and skin-derived cell lines. Poster session presented at 49th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Salt Lake City, UT..
- Moos PJ, Chung K, Woessner D, Honeggar M, Veranth JM (2009). Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles: it’s the contact that kills. Poster session presented at 48th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Baltimore, MD..
- Rock CM, Moos PJ (2008). Evaluation of the Antioxidant Activity of Selenoprotein P Against Lipid Hydroperoxides. Poster session presented at American Pharmacists Association (APhA) annual meeting, Philadelphia, PA..
- Rock CM, Moos PJ (2008). Selenoprotein P Regulation by the Glucocorticoid Receptor. Poster session presented at Mountain West Regional SOT Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT.
- CM Rock, PJ Moos (2008). Selenoprotein P Regulation by the Glucocorticoid Receptor. Poster session presented at American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) annual meeting, Atlanta, GA.
- PJ Moos, M Honeggar, KOlszewski, NS Culter, JM Veranth (2008). Transcript Profiles of Nanoparticle-treated Colon Cancer Cells. Poster session presented at Society of Toxicology, Seattle. WA.
- RL Warters, SB Zhuplatov, GF Hoenicke, SA Leachman, and PJ Moos (2007). Radiation-induced stress response in human skin. Poster session presented at 13th International Congress of Radiation Research, San Francisco, CA.