Jeffrey L. Anderson, M.D.
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Professor
- Divisions: Cardiovascular Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardiovascular Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology)
Research StatementCurrent special interests include the genetics of cardiovascular diseases, biomarkers of coronary disease, advanced cardiovascular imaging (MRI, CTA), pharmacogenetics of cardiovascular disease therapies and adverse reactions, antiarrhythmic drugs, and clinical therapeutic trials.
|Fellowship||Stanford University Hospital
|Internship||National Institutes of Health
|Residency||Massachusetts General Hospital
|Professional Medical||Harvard Medical School
|Undergraduate||University of Utah