Suzanne L. Mansour, PhD
- Developmental Biology
- Embryo and Fetal Development
- Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
- Growth and Embryonic Development
- Departments: Human Genetics - Professor, Neurobiology and Anatomy - Adjunct Professor
Academic Office Information
George and Dolores Eccles Institute of Human Genetics
15 N 2030 E, Room: 7110A
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
|Research Fellow||University of Utah
|Postdoctoral Research Fellow|
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||University of Utah, Departments of Biology and Human Genetics, Laboratory of Dr. Mario R. Capecchi.
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||University of California, Department of Anatomy, Laboratory of Dr. Gail R. Martin.
|Doctoral Training||University of California, Berkeley, Laboratory of Dr. Robert Tjian
|Undergraduate||Harvard & Radcliffe Colleges
- Ladher RK, Wright TJ, Moon AM, Mansour SL, Schoenwolf GC (2005). FGF8 initiates inner ear induction in chick and mouse. Genes Dev, 19(5), 603-13.
- Wright TJ, Ladher R, McWhirter J, Murre C, Schoenwolf GC, Mansour SL (2004). Mouse FGF15 is the ortholog of human and chick FGF19, but is not uniquely required for otic induction. Dev Biol, 269(1), 264-75.
- Wright TJ, Mansour SL (2003). Fgf3 and Fgf10 are required for mouse otic placode induction. Development, 130(15), 3379-90.
- Wright TJ, Hatch EP, Karabagli H, Karabagli P, Schoenwolf GC, Mansour SL (2003). Expression of mouse fibroblast growth factor and fibroblast growth factor receptor genes during early inner ear development. Dev Dyn, 228(2), 267-72.
- Wright TJ, Mansour SL (2004). Fgf3 and Fgf8 are required redundantly for mouse otic induction. Poster session presented at 63rd Society for Developmental Biology National Meeting, Calgary, Alberta.