Michelle T. Mueller, MD
- Departments: Surgery - Associate Professor (Clinical)
- Divisions: Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Sub: General Surgery)
|Graduate Training||University of Utah, K30 Training Program
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Residency||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Internship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Professional Medical||University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
|Undergraduate||University of Colorado - Boulder
Molecular & Cell Biology
- Gifford JR, Ives SJ, Park SY, Andtbacka RH, Hyngstrom JR, Mueller MT, Treiman GS, Ward C, Trinity JD, Richardson RS (2014). alpha1- and alpha2-adrenergic responsiveness in human skeletal muscle feed arteries: the role of TRPV ion channels in heat-induced sympatholysis. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol, 307(9), H1288-97.
- Shelgikar C, Mohebali J, Sarfati MR, Mueller MT, Kinikini DV, Kraiss LW (2010). A design modification to minimize tilting of an inferior vena cava filter does not deliver a clinical benefit. J Vasc Surg, 52(4), 920-4.