Robert J. Durrant, MS, MLS(ASCP)CM, SMCM
- Departments: Pathology - Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
- Divisions: Medical Laboratory Science
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (Medical Laboratory Scientist)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (Specialist in Microbiology)
|Graduate Training||University of Utah
Laboratory Medicine and Biomedical Science
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
Medical Laboratory Science
- Khot PD, Bird BA, Durrant RJ, Fisher MA (2015). Identification of Nocardia species by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry. J Clin Microbiol, 53(10), 3366-9.
- She RC, Durrant RJ, Petti CA (2009). Evaluation of enzyme immunoassays to detect Clostridium difficile toxin from anaerobic stool culture. Am J Clin Pathol, 131(1), 81-4.
- Durrant RJ, Croft AC, Aldeen WE, Langer JM, Petti CA (2007). Evaluation of ELISA and cell cytotoxin assays to detect Clostridium difficile toxin from culture [Abstract]. American Society for Microbiology 107th General Meeting, C153.
- Durrant RJ, Doig AK, Buxton RL, Brooks AR, Fenn JP (6/19/2016). A Survey of Microbiology Education in Nursing Practice. Poster session presented at American Society for Microbiology Microbe 2016 Meeting, Boston.
- Durrant RJ, Simmon KE, Petti CA (2008). Multi-locus Sequencing Analysis of Nocardia Using a Large Number of Clinical Isolates; abstract also published at the American Society for Microbiology 108th General Meeting, C114. Poster session presented at American Society for Microbiology 108th General Meeting, C114, Boston, MA.