Lewis Charles Murtaugh, PhD
- Departments: Human Genetics - Associate Professor
- Cancer Center Programs: Cell Response & Regulation
Academic Office Information
George and Dolores Eccles Institute of Human Genetics
15 N 2030 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||Harvard University, Laboratory of Douglas Melton
|Doctoral Training||Harvard Medical School, Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
- Murtaugh LC, Stanger BZ, Kwan KM, Melton DA (2003). Notch signaling controls multiple steps of pancreatic differentiation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 100(25), 14920-5.
- Murtaugh LC, Zeng L, Chyung JH, Lassar AB (2001). The chick transcriptional repressor Nkx3.2 acts downstream of Shh to promote BMP-dependent axial chondrogenesis. Dev Cell, 1(3), 411-22.
- Murtaugh LC, Chyung JH, Lassar AB (1999). Sonic hedgehog promotes somitic chondrogenesis by altering the cellular response to BMP signaling. Genes Dev, 13(2), 225-37.