Katherine A. Anderson, MD
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Geriatrics
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Geriatric Medicine)
Academic Office Information
School of Medicine
Division of Geriatrics
30 N 1900 E, Room: AB 193
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
|Research Fellow||University of Utah School of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Center
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Residency||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Internship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Professional Medical||University of Washington
- Anderson K, Wold J (Spring 2014). Headaches in the Geriatric Patient. In Seth Landefeld, Brie Williams and Anna Chang (Eds.), Current Geriatric Diagnosis and Treatment (2nd). McGraw Hill.
- Schlaudecker J, Talebreza S, Suen W, Anderson K (2012). Preferences, Availability, and Quality of Inteactive Teaching Materials Used By Medical Educators [Abstract]. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60(S), 205.
- Anderson KA, Brooks D, Wright S, Supiano MA (May 2011). Impact of a Certificate in Gerontology Geriatric Elective [Abstract]. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59(S137).
- Anderson KA, Weir C, Supiano MA (May 2011). Education Commons: A Faculty Development Program [Abstract]. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59(S37).