Global Health Education
Welcome to the office of the Assistant Dean of Global Health Education at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Our office serves as a comprehensive resource to meet the global health education needs of medical students. We offer a wide array of services and education activities, including:
- mentorship and career planning
- elective global health courses at the University of Utah School of Medicine
- elective clinical clerkships and research courses at our international partner sites (for University of Utah medical students)
- elective clinical clerkships at the University of Utah (for medical students from our international partner sites)
- international travel assistance & planning for medical students
Please stop by our office or contact us to discuss your global health education needs.