|Type of Registration:||Early Bird Registration||Received after July 29, 2017|
|Secure and easy Online Registration. All fees are due in advance. Registration will not be processed without payment. Your registration will be confirmed by email. If confirmation is not received, please contact Heather Podolan, Heather.Podolan@hsc.utah.edu. (801) 587-9103. Need alternate registration method? Contact Heather. Fees include: Continental breakfasts, lunches, refreshments, syllabus materials, and accreditation certificates. Multiple attendees can be paid on the same card. Please use the following registration link (credit card payment only):
- Cancellation of registrations must be received in writing no later than August 21st. All fees paid will be refunded, minus a $50 processing fee, for cancellations received before July 29th.
- Between July 29th and August 21st, cancellations will be subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after August 21st for cancellations or no-shows.
- Substitutions are permitted if requested in writing. Please fax cancellation or substitution requests to (801) 585-3884.
- The conference committee reserves the right to cancel this conference in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if the minimum acceptable registration is not met. In the event of conference cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
VA Attendee, Special Information:
- This event will be added to the VHA ACES. Registration will be available to 8/28/2017. Waiting list registration will be available.
- First, obtain approval from your supervisor.
- Second, access the following (ACES) public link to pre-register for this event: ACES Event-Pre-Registration
- Upon approval, you are responsible to make all conference registration requirements (registration payment above) and travel plans by following your local travel and attendance policies.
- You can find help on How To Request to Attend an External Conference Using the Attendance and Cost Estimation System (ACES) ACES Factsheet
Attendance at a Non-Federal Conference*
Effective January 26, 2017, VHA employees do not need to request approval through the VHA ACES system to attend a conference for which no Federal agency is a sponsor or cosponsor. VHA employees may attend a non-Federally sponsored external conference if approved by their VHA supervisory chain.
Information to setup Division of Geriatrics as a Vendor:
Division of Geriatrics, 30 N. 1900 E., AB193 SOM
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Alternate Registration Method Needed?
Special Assistance: The University of Utah seeks to provide equal access to its programs to people with special needs. If assistance is required, please call 801-213-4156. Arrangements should be made at least two weeks in advance.