If you are interested in participating in a research study, please contact us for more information:
Maydeen Ogara, CRA
Clinical Research Coordinator
Phone: (801) 582-1565 ext. 1495
Prospective Students & Post-Doctoral Fellows
All faculty members in our group are able to accept graduate students enrolled in the Department of Nutrition and Integrative Physiology. Students interested in training with our group should view the guidelines and deadlines for admission. Both prospective students and postdocs are encouraged to contact faculty members directly for more information.
Driving directions during construction:
Vascular Research Laboratory
VAMC SLC Building 2
500 Foothill Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- If coming from the west on 500 South/Foothill Blvd: Turn right at the main gate into the VA Medical Center, then take the first left onto Bennion Blvd. Drive a short distance along Bennion Blvd until you get to the front of Building 2.
- If coming from the southeast on Foothill Blvd: Turn left at the intersection of Foothill and Mario Capecchi Drive, then take the first right onto Baker Street. Drive on Baker until it intersects with Bennion Blvd. Turn right onto Bennion Blvd. Drive a short distance along Bennion Blvd until you get to the front of Building 2.
- Parking: You may park in the “Research Patient” parking spots in the circular driveway in front of Building 2.
- Directions after parking: Walk into the main (East) entrance of Building 2. You should be met in the lobby by a member of the Utah Vascular Research Lab. Please call the lab at 801-582-1565 x1495 (Heidi Britton) if no one is there to let you in. Note: The study is done in room 1D21, but a member of the lab will need to bring you through the security doors.
- Download a general map of the George E. Wahlen VA Medical Center.
- Download a more specific map with directions to get to Building 2 of the George E. Wahlen VA Medical Center.