- Winter-Challenges to Treating Drug Addiction in our Homeless
- Fall-Discussion around America's quest for a more fair and affordable health care system
- Summer-"White People" and Reflections in Cultural Humility
- Spring--Proxy-witnessing: thoughtful reflections on a photo from Auschwitz
- Winter--"What Do You Do When You Are Being Recorded?"
- Fall--"Pharmacoeconomics--an evolving tool in health care assessment"
- Summer-"A Challenge to all Clinicians, Educators, and Scholars to Help the Children"
- Spring-"Educational Points/Reflections from Native Voices Evening Ethics, November 2015
- Winter-"Is Assisted Dying in Minors "the end of suffering, or the beginning of eugenics?"
- Fall-"Beyond Versus: The Struggle to Understand the Interaction of Nature and Nurture"
- Summer-"Innovative Changes in Teaching for Division of Medical Ethics and Humanities at the School of Medicine"
- Spring-"A Year in Washington D.C.: Helping Older Adults with Healthcare Planning," "Creating Healthy Communities: The DMEH Panel with Anna Deavere Smith: 'How We Perform, Understand, and Learn from Stories of Healthcare in Utah.'”
For older newsletters, visit the Wayback Machine at archive.org/web