The University of Utah Department of Neurology is committed to supporting physicians and scientists searching for answers to the complex diseases, disorders and injuries of the brain and nervous system. Researchers in the department are leaders in identifying the causes and conditions of disease and developing new treatments, cures and preventive measures. Because of the emphasis at the University of Utah on collaboration and interdisciplinary cooperation, our researchers achieve remarkable results that translate to hope for patients and families.
Our research labs:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Center for Alzheimer’s Care, Imaging and Research
- Headache Physiology Lab
- Pediatric Motor Disorders Research Group
- Neurogenetics and Neurodegenerative Research Groups
- Neuromuscular Disease Research Group