The Division of Neonatology is now participating in the National Matching Program, Specialties Matching Service.
Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The division will arrange and pay for airfare to Salt Lake City, as well as room and board in Salt Lake City, for applicants invited to interview for a fellowship position.
Required application materials include:
- Completed ERAS application
- CV and personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores for Steps I, II and III
- Letter from current program director
- Notarized proof of graduation from medical school with date of graduation
- Copy of J-1 visa or documentation of US citizenship (for international grads)
- Proof that eligibility requirements for the General Pediatrics examination are met