Utah Tobacco Prevention Task Force
- Organized as a partnership between PASS, the Coalition for a Tobacco Free Utah, and the Utah Department of Health
The Utah Tobacco Prevention Task Force advances solutions generated by Utah physician, healthcare, and public health partnerships to eliminate tobacco use in Utah:
- Prioritizing and tailoring solutions to Utah
- Task Force Information Sheet
- Building medical provider, healthcare, public health and community partnerships.
The Utah Tobacco Prevention Task Force seeks to implement solutions generated from partnerships between Utah healthcare providers and organizations and communities.
Sustainable solutions will be tailored and implemented by
- Healthcare provider guided adaptation and prioritization of tobacco solutions for Utah’s needs
- Expert medical review of tobacco treatment guidelines to meet the needs of Utah physicians, medical practices, healthcare venues, and communities.
- Disseminating state-of-the-art recommendations through partnerships with healthcare provider, public health, and community organizations.
- Building capacity for sustainable implementation of tailored tobacco treatment needs
Solutions adapted to Utah needs by medical and public health experts will improve tobacco burdens for all Utahns.
For more information
Dr. Kevin Nelson - phone 801-662-3645 - e-mail email@example.com
Marci Nelson - phone 801-538-7002 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is coordinated by Dr. Kevin Nelson, MD, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah with support from Pediatricians Against Secondhand Smoke and the Utah Department of Health.