We are excited to announce the newest UPIQ project, the "Using Antibiotics Wisely" Collaborative.
UPIQ is partnering with the University of Utah Pediatric Division of Infectious Disease to help you:
- Improve use of antibiotics in respiratory, ear, and other common infections in children
- Improve communication with families and care-givers regarding management of those infections
- Address the “gray areas” often found among antibiotic treatment guidelines
Please join us for this unique project with your practice team. For more information, please contact us at 801-585-9945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this Learning Collaborative, please click here.
A public-private partnership consisting of organizations and individuals with a common interest and desire to support clinicians and their practices in improving the health status of Utah's children and ultimately our communities.
- To foster innovation and the use of evidence in clinical practice and delivery systems to provide accessible, coordinated and family-centered healthcare for Utah's children.
- To champion, facilitate and support practice change that improves the quality of care.
To engage, lead and support practices in transforming the delivery of children's healthcare.