Douglas G. Kondo, M.D.
Title: Assistant Professor, Clinical
- B.A. University of Virginia (Philosophy), 1982-1986
- M.D. University of Utah (Medicine), 1995-1999
- RESIDENT Menninger Clinic (Psychiatry), 1999-2001
- FELLOW Duke University Medical Center (Psychiatry), 2001-2003
- Post-Doctorate Duke University Medical Center (Psychiatry), 2004-2007
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry), Certified, 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Sub: Child/Adol), Certified, 2006
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1985
- American College of Physicians, Medical Student Abstract Competition Winner, 1998
- Pfizer Resident Award, 2001
- Presidential Scholar for Research, American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2003
- Chief Resident, Duke Child Psychiatry Fellowship, 2002-2003
- Sokol MS, Ward PE, Tamiya H, Kondo DG, Houston D, Zabriskie JB. (2002). D8/17 expression on B lymphocytes in anorexia nervosa. Am J Psychiatry, 159(8), 1430-2.
- Kondo DG, Chrisman AK, March JS. (2003). An evidence-based medicine approach to combined treatment for ADHD in children and adolescents. Psychopharmacol Bull, 37(3), 7-23.
- Kondo DG, March JS. (2004). Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. In Haas L (Ed.), Handbook of Primary Care Psychology (pp. 215-234). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Kondo DG, Sokol MS. (2006). Eating disorders in primary care. A guide to identification and treatment. Postgrad Med, 119(3), 59-65.
- Egger HL, Kondo DG, Angold A. (2006). Epidemiology and diagnostic issues in preschool ADHD. Infants and Young Children, 19(2), 109-122.