Anne M. Rich, M.D.
Title: Assistant Professor , Clinical
Current Position: Assistant Training Director, Adult Residency Program, C/L Psychiatry, University Hospital
- BS University of Rochester (Ecology and Evolution) 1994-1998
- MD University of Rochester (Medicine) 1998-2002
- INTERN University of Utah (Internal Medicine) 2002-2003
- RESIDENT University of Washington School of Medicine (Psychiatry) 2003-2006
- FELLOW University of Washington School of Medicine (Psychosomatic Medicine) 2006-2007
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry), Certified 2007
- Howard Hughes Award for Research 1996
- Organic Chemistry Teaching Assistant Award 1996-1998
- Dekiewit Research Award for Research 1997
- Ecology Teaching Assistant Award 1997
- Graduated summa cum laude with Phi Beta Kappa membership from the University of Rochester 1998
- Outstanding Achievement in Biology 1998
- Fann JR, Thomas-Rich AM, Katon WJ, Cowley D, Pepping M, McGregor BA, Gralow J. (March-April 2008). Major Depression after breast cancer: a review of epidemiology and treatment. General Hospital Psychiatry, 30(2), 112-126.