RMCOEH's research programs exist to advance the knowledge needed to promote worker safety and health. Below are some examples of research at the Rocky Mountain Center of Occupational & environmental Health.
- Commercial Driver Medical Examinations text
- A prospective cohort study of low back pain
- The ACOEM Practice Guidelines: Opioids and Safety Sensitive Work (2014, in press)
- Comparison of opioid-related deaths by work-related injury
- Monitoring Diesel Particulate Matter
- Characterization of indoor air contaminants in a randomly selected set of commercial nail salons
- Indoor Air Quality in a Veterans Affairs Dental Clinic Laboratory
- OSHA inspections assessing contaminant exposures in general medical and surgical hospitals
- Police Officer and Firefighter Health Study: methamphetamine-related tasks.