- Living Jonathan's Life: A Doctor's Descent Into Darkness & Addiction; Scott M. Davis M.D. HCI; (1/2008);124p.
- Recommended Apps or Blogs
- SoberTool, free: This app is geared to relapse prevention. It teaches the user how to identify thoughts and feelings which can lead to relapse. Then it leads the user to a daily reading geared to what they are currently experiencing which helps change "relapse" thinking into "sober" thinking. It also calculates sober time and money saved staying sober.
- Sober Grid, free: This free, location-based app lets users find and connect with others in recovery who are near them for support, encouragement, information, and sober friendship. You can remain anonymous if you wish. It displays a grid of app users in the general vicinity (giving an approximate distance) and allows you to message that user, post messages to a newsfeed, or alert others that you are in need of support.
- AA Big Book and More, free: This free app is easy to use, helps you keep track of your sobriety, provides the text of the AA Big Book, and offers encouraging messages daily.
- Other Supports and Resources