- The U.S. Navy SEAL Guide to Fitness and Nutrition; U.S. Navy (Editor); Skyhorse Publishing (5/2007)
- Recommended Apps or Blogs
- Fitness Builder, free: Exercise releases feel-good endorphins and boosts your energy level. So, it can be a big help in improving your mood and reducing anxiety. With the Fitness Builder app, you can choose from more than 1,000 workouts that are accompanied by over 7,000 images and videos. You can use the drag-and-drop feature to create your own workouts, and then share them with others. The app allows you to create a multi-week fitness plan, schedule workouts, track your weight, and even access live personal trainers. It also lets you keep up with the latest in health and fitness news.
- Moves, free: Moves automatically tracks your everyday life and exercise. Just carry your phone in your pocket or bag. Simple, reliable, fun.
- 7 Minute Workout, free: Exercise is a great way to boost your mood, and it has plenty of other benefits besides. But between work, family and your social obligations, not a lot of people have time to go to the gym or do an hour's worth of working out. The seven-minute workout aims to solve that problem. If you don't have an hour for a workout, it's still likely you have seven minutes. It's just seven minutes, but it's seven minutes of intense bodyweight exercises, from squats to push-ups and planks, to make you feel you've worked out for an hour.
- Other Support and Resources