MRI Service and Recharge Center
The Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research (UCAIR) in the Imaging and Neurosciences Center (INC) provides a wide range of assets for those needing access to high-end imaging technology or for those wishing to develop novel imaging techniques and technology to meet their specific needs. Pre-clinical and clinical imaging projects can be accommodated.
UCAIR incorporates a magnetic resonance imaging coil research laboratory with the ability to design, construct, and develop novel MR gradient and receive coils for specific MR imaging needs (namely to image specific anatomical features or physiological processes). Please contact Dr. Rock Hadley, (801) 581-7027, for further information.
UCAIR faculty are open to collaborative projects involving MRI, PET, XCT, SPECT, high intensity ultrasound and image-guided therapy. Learn more about our projects and the range of expertise available.
- Dedicated MRI Research Scanner (INC)
- Siemens TIM Trio 3T MRI scanner
- Siemens MAGNETOM Prisma 3T MRI scanner
Clinical scanners (Medical Center)
- 1.5 T Aera
- 3.0 T Verio
- Neuro-interventional lab with 3D x-ray Dyna-CT coupled with 3.0T Verio
- Cardiac-interventional lab with 3D Zeego Dyna-CT Miyabi coupled with 3.0T Verio