|Physician in Practice, MD, DO||$925||$1000|
|Utah Physician & U of U Alumni||$825||$900|
|Resident (Letter From Program Director Required)||$300||$300|
|Per Day Registration||$250||$250|
|Difficult Airway Workshop - 1.5 CME hours||$75|
|Regional Block Workshops - 3-6 CME||$150|
|Guest Meal Ticket||$25|
Register by Monday, December 25, 2017 to receive the early bird discount.
Specialty workshop registrations are limited to 20 participants. Availability is on a first come first serve basis.
Regional Block Workshops
- Maximum hands-on scanning practice with a low participant:instructor ratio
- Taught by regional anesthesia experts with years of ultrasound experience and large practical block volumes
- Learn to identify relevant sonoanatomy of the upper limb, lower limb and trunk
- Understand alternative approaches to nerve blocks
- Focus on basic principles of ultrasound imaging and scanning techniques
- 2 hours hands-on scanning practice with no more than 4:1 student to instructor ratio
Basic and Advanced Stations offered:
Monday February 12--> 9:15-12:15 (3 hours online instruction available with 3 hours hands-on workshop)
- brachial plexus block above the clavicle: interscalene, supraclavicular
- brachial plexus block below the clavicle: infraclavicular
- femoral nerve, saphenous nerve, adductor canal
- popliteal sciatic nerve, infragluteal sciatic nerve, and ankle block
- selective upper extremity nerve blocks: median, musculocutaneous, radial, ulnar, axillary and suprascapular nerves
- selective lower extremity nerve blocks:, tibial, deep and superficial peroneal and sural nerves in the calf
- thoracic and lumbar paravertebrals, PECs I & II, serratus plane block
- truncal abdominal blocks: quadratus lumborum, transversus abdominis plane, rectus sheath
Total of 3-6 CME credits
Difficult Airway Workshop:
Tuesday February 13 9:15-10:45
The workshop will focus on airway management for anticipated and unanticipated difficult airways in elective and emergency settings. The attendees will get hands on exposure to new and less commonly used airway techniques and tools, with 1.5 hours of hands-on time and practice.
Total of 1.5 CME credits
Meal Tickets for Conference Guests
- Meal tickets may be purchased daily at the conference site for individuals NOT registered for the conference
- Children under 4 years of age may dine free of charge
- Breakfast is served Monday-Friday between 6:00am and 7:00am
- Guests who purchase meal tickets must also obtain and present a guest name tag for admission to breakfast buffet. Please provide guest names on registration forms
- Guests do not qualify to earn CME credits and may not attend the lectures
- If you plan on attending our conference and have special dietary requests, contact Chris Haber. She can provide different options that may be available.
Refunds: A refund of the registration fee, minus a $75 processing fee, will be allowed when requested in writing and postmarked no later than January 16, 2018. No course registration refunds will be issued thereafter. Ski tickets are not refundable.