Why Use Our Services?
We Provide Research Value to ALL Research Protocols
Why use our services? Here are eight reasons our clinical services can meet your needs:
- We are a research unit dedicated to providing investigators with the resources they need to conduct safe participant-oriented clinical research in an environment that facilitates clinical and translational science.
- Our research venue has established necessary training, equipment, expertise, and proficiency to serve clinical protocols that demand provision of complex and high-acuity care and procedures.
- Our research unit has developed protocol-specific skills training and nursing competencies that are established with models from within the CTSA research education and training resources, the institution’s diverse expertise, and multi-institutional collaborations.
- We have research nurses with diverse nursing backgrounds and expertise in technically challenging procedures and with diverse age populations.
- We collaborate with hospital resources to support protocols in cases where it would be impractical for CSC research nurses to learn or maintain protocol-required skills.
- We are involved with quality and patient safety improvement processes.
- We are a partner in your research endeavors and work with you to improve client processes.
- We are physically located in proximity to the most acute care areas and most advanced resources of the University of Utah Health System.