Biomedical Informatics PhD & MS
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited university or college
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts (from all colleges attended)
Department Application Instructions:
- Submit the online application and payment of the application fee.
- Provide three(3) references: the online application will provide forms to your references for direct electronic submission.
- NOTE: Ensure to upload both your CV/Resume and your personal statement as part of the online application.
- Have official GRE*, GMAT or MCAT scores sent directly to the University of Utah (code 4853).
- Have your college transcripts sent directly from ALL schools attended to the Office of Admissions.
*The GRE is not required for the MS Non-thesis program.
We recommend submitting your application (in full) as early as possible. We begin accepting application forms by September 1 and all application materials are due by the above deadlines for admission beginning the following Fall.
Information for International Applicants
Please note that questions regarding the TOEFL and IELTS exams and requirements can be found on the International Admissions webpage.
Any questions regarding TOEFL should be directed to the International Admissions office IAO@sa.utah.edu email or by phone at 801-581-3091.
Please be familiar with these scores prior to applying and have official scores submitted directly to the University of Utah (code 4853).