Jingran Wen, PhD Receives Award for Distinguished Poster
Apr 23, 2017 5:00 PMCongratulations to our graduate, Dr. Jingran Wen, who received a BWF travel award for her distinguished poster presentation at the 2017 Association for Clinical and Translational Sciences annual meeting. http://www.actscience.org/ts2017
In total, DBMI was represented in five presentations from our Translational Informatics group.
- LL-37 causes Cell Death of Human Nasal Epithelial Cells through Pyroptosis and Necrosis that is Inhibited with a Synthetic Glycosaminoglycan; Novel Therapeutic for Chronic Rhinosinusitis, Jeremiah A. Alt MD, PhD, FACS
- Development of novel penicillin binding protein 2 (PBP2) inhibitors as drug candidates for penicillin- and cephalosporin-resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Jonathan Turner
- Developing the first mouse model of FSHD that recapitulates myopathy-related phenotypes, Carlee Giesige
- Hydrogen Bonding and Water Accessibility Changes Upon Expansion of PolyQ Tracts in ataxin-2 and ataxin-3, Jingran Wen
- Using patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cell derived cardiac myocytes as a potential biomarker of SUDEP risk., Chad Frasier