Your Gift Matters
As a not-for-profit institution, we rely upon the generosity of individual donors, foundations, and corporations, to provide the finest medical care for patients and pursue important breakthroughs in dermatology research. In order to keep equipment and programs at a standard of excellence, we need to balance these costs through philanthropic support. Your generous gift will help us accomplish our goals for an unparalleled patient experience, cutting-edge research, and superior medical education.
Gifts to the Department of Dermatology can support:
- General Dermatology Gift Fund to support clinical dermatology programs
- General Dermatology Research Fund enabling research of melanoma, skin cancer, psoriasis, and allergic skin conditions
- Dermatology Equipment Fund to keep the Department of Dermatology on the cutting edge of technology
- Gifts to any area of the Department of Dermatology are also welcomed and appreciated
Thank you in advance for your support!
Join us in creating the future of dermatology care. Read more about ways you can help with our secure online service.
Ways You Can Help
With the help of individuals like you, the Department of Dermatology will be able to grow into a Center of Excellence and effectively serve the local and world community.
Please consider each of the following opportunities in your philanthropic planning:
- Charitable Cash Contributions
- Endowed Gifts
- Pledges – a pledge can be paid out over a period of three to five years
- Securities and Property
- Life Insurance
- Planned Gift Programs – annuity trust, charitable remainder unitrusts, and gift annuities
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts made in memory of a loved one or in honor of a friend you’ve held in esteem
- Matching Gifts from your employer
We, in the Department of Dermatology, are available to answer any questions you may have about the specific direction or focus in which you are interested. Please contact:
Department of Dermatology
University of Utah
30 N. 1900 E., Rm. 4A330 SOM
Salt Lake City, UT 84132