Who can participate
- Healthcare Personnel: Front desk, medical assistants, nurses, radiology technicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, attending physicians, dentists, and dental assistants.
- First Responders: Fire fighters, police officers, EMT, paramedics, and security.
- Frontline Workers: Grocery, Restaurants/Fast food, Delivery services, Government, Utilities, Finance/Banks, Housing, Real ,Estate, Retail, Construction, Transportation, Entertainment, Travel, Hotels, Airport/flight, attendants, Ski Resorts, Gas Stations, Funeral homes, Manufacturing, Education, Media, Legal, Preschools/Daycare, Veterinary Service, Correctional Institutions, Printing, Auto repair, Environmental consulting, and more.
- This is not an all-inclusive list, ask us if your job qualifies! We expect to enroll 600+ participants throughout the state of Utah. The study, as a whole, expects to enroll up to 2000 participants nationally.
- Healthcare, First Responder, and/or Frontline Worker
- Work at least 30 hours per week
- Plan to live in Utah area for the next 12 months
- Work at least 3 feet, from the public
- Not currently participating in any other COVID-19 studies
- Has NOT received the COVID-19 Vaccine before initial blood draw with our study.