University of Utah PA Program Bibliography of Indexed Journals Three Years
- Valentin VL, Dehn RW, Baker MD. Commentaries on health services research. JAAPA. 2016;29(2):1-2.
- Ryujin DT, Collett D, Mulitalo KE. From Safe to Brave Spaces: A Component of Social Justice Curriculum in Physician Assistant Education. J Physician Assist Educ. 2016;27(2):86-88.
- Pedersen DM, Wendel OT. Mt. Everest memorial honors US physician assistant. JAAPA. 2016;29(11):35-38.
- Morgan P, Everett CM, Humeniuk KM, Valentin VL. Physician assistant specialty choice: Distribution, salaries, and comparison with physicians. JAAPA. 2016;29(7):46-52.
- Meckel M, Cobb N, Cuadrado H, Kayingo G, Mulitalo K. A role for accelerated medically trained clinicians. JAAPA. 2016;29(11):1-2.
- Kayingo G, Cobb N, Meckel M, Cuadrado H, Mulitalo K, Fahringer D. Collaborating Across Borders in Global Health: Reflections and Lessons Learned. J Physician Assist Educ. 2016;27(2):95-97.
- Goldgar C, Michaud E, Park N, Jenkins J. Physician Assistant Genomic Competencies. J Physician Assist Educ. 2016;27(3):110-116.
- Dehn RW, Cawley JF, Coombs JM. Commentaries on health services research. JAAPA. 2016;29(9):1-2.
- Dehn RW, Berkowitz O, Coombs JM. Commentaries on health services research. JAAPA. 2016;29(12):1-2.
- Buchs S, Mulitalo K. Implicit Bias: An Opportunity for Physician Assistants to Mindfully Reduce Health Care Disparities. J Physician Assist Educ. 2016;27(4):193-195.
- Ballweg R, Pedersen K, Mulitalo K. Hosting Global Visitors Seeking Information About the US Physician Assistant Career. J Physician Assist Educ. 2016;27(3):147-150.
- Pedersen K, Pedersen DM, Shrestha RP, Spackman J. Human resources for health: a needs assessment of the Nepal health assistant - a physician assistant analogue? J Physician Assist Educ. 2015;26(1):53-57.
- Pedersen DM, Pedersen KJ, Barker DS. Rainforest Physician Assistants--The Papua New Guinea Health Extension Officer: An International Physician Assistant Analogue. J Physician Assist Educ. 2015;26(3):155-158.
- Mulitalo KE, Romano J. Educational Competencies for Care of Patients Who Are/May Be LGBT, Gender-Nonconforming, and/or Born With DSD. J Physician Assist Educ. 2015;26(4):208-211.
- Snyder J, Nehrenz G, Danielsen R, Pedersen D. Educational debt: does it have an influence on initial job location and specialty choice? J Physician Assist Educ. 2014;25(4):39-42.
- Gillette K, Pedersen K, Pedersen D. The time is now for physician assistant leadership in global health. J Physician Assist Educ. 2014;25(1):51-54.
- Coombs J, Valentin V. Salary differences of male and female physician assistant educators. J Physician Assist Educ. 2014;25(3):9-14.
- Thomas E, Coombs J, Kim J, Hyde M. A survey of fellow members of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. JAAPA. 2013;26(2):56.
- Hooker RS, Robie SP, Coombs JM, Cawley JF. The changing physician assistant profession: a gender shift. JAAPA. 2013;26(9):36-44.
- Coombs JM, Hooker RS, Brunisholz KD. What do we know about retired physician assistants? A preliminary study. JAAPA. 2013;26(3):44-48.
- To Teach or Not to Teach: 2011 National Survey of Physician Assistants and Preceptor Experiences Rosana Gonzalez-Colaso, PharmD, MPH; Amanda Moloney-Johns, MPAS, PA-C; Jacqueline Sivahop, MS, PA-C. J Physician Assist Educ 2013;24(2):12-19