Exploring Public Health in Korea
Join the Division of Public Health at the University of Utah Asia Campus (UAC) and explore public health in Korea.
Project Site: South Korea
Faculty: Dr. TP Singh
Trip Dates: May 6th to May 19th
Sign-up Deadline: February 15th
- Tuition (3) - All students pay tuition for spring semester. Non-resident tuition is $888.89 per credit hour.
- Housing (Estimated)
- Approximately $100/week for single
- Approximately $60/week for double
- Additional costs (Estimated)
- Airfare - $500 - $1400
- Food - $25 - $30/day
- Transportation - $5 - $10/day
- Student Visa - $75 plus photos etc.
- Additional Travel/Entertainment - $10/day
Example Site Visits:
Lotus Lantern Festival
Water treatment facility
Seoul City Hall
Palace and History Museum
Green Climate Fund (GCF)
United Nations Office Sustainable Development (UNOSD)
Bukhansan National Park
Soraepogo fish market
Please complete the following steps to confirm a spot for the Exploring Public Health in Korea course:
- Email April Sanders-Aboulila, email@example.com of intended interest as soon as possible
- Pay $500 non-refundable deposit
- Complete Campus Transition Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for courses
- Send Visa information
- Scanned copy of passport, address, phone number, last school graduated from, and duration of stay in Korea
The Division of Public Health requires a $500 non-refundable fee to hold your spot for the course. This fee will go towards your tuition once you have registered for classes. You can pay with credit card by clicking on the button below.