Brent W. Snow, MD
- Non-Invasive Vesicoureteral Reflux Detection
- Non-invasive Core Body Temperature Measurement
- Departments: Surgery - Professor
- Divisions: Urology
- American Board of Urology
- American Board of Urology (Sub: Pediatric Urology)
Dr. Snow was born in St. George, Utah and received his BA degree in 1974 from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He received his MD degree in 1978 from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. He went on to complete urology residency training at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1983. He did a fellowship specializing in pediatric urology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania finishing in 1984. He also returned to the classroom and earned his MBA degree from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California in 2003.
Dr. Snow joined the University of Utah Faculty in 1984 and practices pediatric urology exclusively at Primary Children’s Medical Center which is a top 10 tertiary children’s hospital in the United States.
He has served in many capacities at the University of Utah and at Primary Children’s Medical Center (PCMC) including: Chairman of Pediatric Urology, Chairman of the Department of Surgery at PCMC, Medical Staff President at PCMC, Chairman of the Credentials Committee at PCMC, and Chairman of Finance and Committee for the University of Utah Medical Group.
Dr. Snow has served in national and international positions such as: 1988-1992 President of American Association of Pediatric Urologists, 1990-1993 American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Urology Executive Committee, 1993-2000 Board of Directors Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons, 1997-1999; 2006-2011 American Urologic Association, Pediatric Program Team Leader, 1997-2001 American Board of Urology American Urology Association Exam Committee, 2006 American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Urology Chairman. Dr. Snow has also been on the editorial board of Urology since 1992 and the Journal of Urology from1999-2006 and for 3 years was responsible for the pediatric urologic survey for the International Brazilian Journal of Urology.
Sixteen times Dr. Snow has been an invited visiting professor including twice to Japan. He has lectured extensively at national meetings by invitation most recently at the American Urological Association national meeting plenary session in Anaheim, California in 2007. He has given talks in Australia as well as at the Eastern Japanese Urological Society in Tokyo in 2004.
Dr. Snow’s research has focused on novel surgical techniques in pediatric urology reconstruction procedures and on obstructions in the urinary tract. This research has been performed in the animal research facilities as well as in the clinical setting receiving 7 research prizes at national or regional urology meetings.
More recently Dr. Snow’s research has revolved around the treatment of vesicoureteral reflux and a non-invasive method of vesicoureteral reflux detection. In 1994 he and his partner invented the Thermaflux Scan method which was later patented by the University of Utah.
Dr. Snow has authored 66 original articles, 21 review articles and 35 book chapters. Dr. Snow has practiced as a pediatric urologist at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Medical Center. He has a national reputation being listed in “Best Doctors in America” since 1994. He has written over 66 original articles and 37 book chapters.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University, his medical degree from the University of Utah, residency training from Indiana University, and fellowship training in pediatric urology from University of Pennsylvania at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He has earned an Executive MBA degree from Pepperdine University (2003).
He serves as the chairman of pediatric urology at Primary Children’s Medical Center (one of the top children’s hospitals in the country) where he has held that position and practiced pediatric urology for the last 28 years. At Primary Children’s Medical Center he was medical staff president in 1992 and was chairman of the department of surgery in 1999. At the University of Utah in the School of Medicine Dr. Snow is a professor in the departments of surgery and pediatrics. He is currently chairnman of the University of utah Medical Group Finance Committee.
Dr. Snow is a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Urology. He has served on national executive committees of the Society of Pediatric Urology and the section on urology of the American Academy of Pediatrics. He has been a invited speaker at many meetings and seminars including most recently at the national convention of the American Urological Association. He has been a visiting professor on several occasions including twice in Tokyo, Japan.
Dr. Snow's clinical interests are in the fields of hypospadias, urinary reconstruction, ureteorpelvic junction obstruction, ureterovesical junction obstruction, vesicoureteral reflux, undescended testicle, hydrocele and outpatient urologic surgery.
He is actively performing research to develop a non-invasive comfortable device to detect vesicoureteral reflux. The University of Utah has received a patent regarding this invention. Another research interest is in developing a device to measure core body temperature non-invasively.
|Graduate Training||Pepperdine University
|Fellowship||Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
|Residency||Indiana University Hospitals
|Internship||Indiana University School of Medicine
|Professional Medical||University of Utah
|Undergraduate||Brigham Young University
|Undergraduate||Southern Utah University
- MullaneyGlen S, Snow B (2018 Jun 9). Paradoxical Exam and Imaging Findings in a Case of Paratesticular Cutaneous Angioyxoma.LID - S0090-4295(18)30546-6 [pii]LID - 10.1016/j.urology.2018.05.026 [doi]. (Epub ahead of print) Urology.
- Hamilton, B, Ray, D, Taufer, S, Webber, D and Snow, B (). Access Measures Do Not Reflect Actual Access in Urology Clinics. Open J Urol, 7(1), 1-8.
- Snow BW (2015 Oct). Concealed arch incision: a cosmetic incision for pelvic surgery in girls. J Pediatr Urol, 11(5), 293-4.
- Rodrigues DB, Maccarini PF, Salahi S, Oliveira TR, Pereira PJ, Limao-Vieira P, Snow BW, Reudink D, Stauffer PR (2014 Jul). Design and optimization of an ultra wideband and compact microwave antenna for radiometric monitoring of brain temperature. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 61(7), 2154-60.
- Snow, B, Wallis, M, Feola, G, Rampton, J and Shiozaki, T (). Interventional Radiology Procedures after Pediatric Pyeloplasty and Ureteral Reimplantation in Patients with Postoperative Obstruction. Open J Urol, 4(6), 87-90.
- Stauffer PR, Snow BW, Rodrigues DB, Salahi S, Oliveira TR, Reudink D, Maccarini PF (2014 Feb 28). Non-invasive measurement of brain temperature with microwave radiometry: demonstration in a head phantom and clinical case. Neuroradiol J, 27(1), 3-12.
- Snow BW (2013 Dec). Cosmetic incision in boys for lower abdominal surgery. J Pediatr Urol, 9(6 Pt B), 1234-6.
- Wallis MC, Oottamasathien S, Wicher C, Hadley D, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (2013 Dec). Padded self-adhesive strap immobilization following newborn bladder exstrophy closure: the Utah straps. J Urol, 190(6), 2216-20.
- Stauffer PR, Rodriques DB, Salahi S, Topsakal E, Oliveira TR, Prakash A, DIsidoro F, Reudink D, Snow BW, Maccarini PF (2013 Feb 26). Stable Microwave Radiometry System for Long Term Monitoring of Deep Tissue Temperature.LID - 10.1117/12.2003976 [doi]. Proc SPIE, 8584.
- Snow BW, Arunachalam K, De Luca V, Maccarini PF, Klemetsen O, Birkelund Y, Pysher TJ, Stauffer PR (2011 Dec). Non-invasive vesicoureteral reflux detection: Heating risk studies for a new device. J Pediatr Urol, 7(6), 624-30.
- Arunachalam K, Maccarini P, De Luca V, Tognolatti P, Bardati F, Snow B, Stauffer P (2011 Jun). Detection of vesicoureteral reflux using microwave radiometry-system characterization with tissue phantoms. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng, 58(6), 1629-36.
- Willis HL, Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Wallis MC, Oottamasathien S, deVries C (2011 Mar). Parameatal urethral cysts in prepubertal males. J Urol, 185(3), 1042-5.
- Stauffer PR, Maccarini PF, Arunachalam K, De Luca V, Salahi S, Boico A, Klemetsen O, Birkelund Y, Jacobsen SK, Bardati F, Tognolatti P, Snow B (2011). Microwave Radiometry for Non-Invasive Detection of Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR) Following Bladder Warming. Proc SPIE, 7901, 79010V.
- Arunachalam K, Maccarini PF, De Luca V, Bardati F, Snow BW, Stauffer PR (2010 Sep 21). Modeling the detectability of vesicoureteral reflux using microwave radiometry. Phys Med Biol, 55(18), 5417-35.
- Wicher C, Hadley D, Ludlow D, Oottamasathien S, Wallis MC, Devries C, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (2010 Jul). 250 consecutive unilateral extravesical ureteral reimplantations in an outpatient setting. J Urol, 184(1), 311-4.
- Bennett SD, Foot LM, Abel EJ, Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Devries CR, Wallis MC (2010 Apr). Is there a learning curve for subureteric injection of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid in the treatment of vesicoureteral reflux? J Pediatr Urol, 6(2), 122-4.
- Snow B (2009 Oct). Editorial comment. J Urol, 182(4), 1527.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Everitt S, Ekins M, Maudsley W, Aloi S (2009 Aug). A method to improve patient access in urological practice. J Urol, 182(2), 663-7.
- Abel EJ, Pettus JA, Snow B (2009 Mar). Laparoscopic marsupialization before inguinal repair of large abdominoscrotal hydroceles in infants: observation of natural history and description of technique. Urology, 73(3), 507-9; discussion 509.
- Snow BW (2009 Jan-Feb). Penile torsion correction by diagonal corporal plication sutures. Int Braz J Urol, 35(1), 56-9; discussion 57-9.
- Saperston K, Smith J, Putman S, Matern R, Foot L, Wallis C, deVries C, Snow B, Cartwright P (2008 Oct). Endoscopic subureteral injection is not less expensive than outpatient open reimplantation for unilateral vesicoureteral reflux. J Urol, 180(4 Suppl), 1626-9; discussion 1629-30.
- Taylor GS, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (2008 Apr). Incidence of postoperative infections in non-immunocompromised pediatric patients with low absolute neutrophil counts preoperatively. Surg Infect (Larchmt), 9(2), 179-82.
- Snow BW, Gatti JM, Renschler TD, Corneli HM, Cartwright PC (2008 Mar). Variation in diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid and mercaptoacetyltriglycine renal scans: clinical implications of interobserver and intraobserver differences. J Urol, 179(3), 1132-6; discussion 1137.
- Smith JF, Wayment RO, Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Opitz JM (2007 Aug). Genitourinary anomalies of pediatric FG syndrome. J Urol, 178(2), 656-9.
- Isaac J, Snow B, Lowichik A (). Fibroepithelial polyp of the prostatic urethra in an adolescent. J Pediatr Surg, 41(12), e29-e31.
- Christensen T, Cartwright PC, Devries C, Snow BW (2006 Nov). New onset of hydroceles in boys over 1 year of age. Int J Urol, 13(11), 1425-7.
- Snow BW, Owen DB, Corneli HM (2006 Oct). Has the growth and development of subspecialization in pediatric urology affected scholarly activity? J Urol, 176(4 Pt 2), 1868-70.
- Putman S, Wicher C, Wayment R, Harrell B, Devries C, Snow B, Cartwright P (2005 Nov). Unilateral extravesical ureteral reimplantation in children performed on an outpatient basis. J Urol, 174(5), 1987-9; discussion 1989-90.
- Harrell WB, Snow BW (2005 Jun). Endoscopic treatment of vesicoureteral reflux. Curr Opin Pediatr, 17(3), 409-11.
- Pettus JA, Andenoro J, Snow BW, Devries C, Cartwright P (2004 Jun). Serum potassium and creatinine changes following unstented bilateral ureteral reimplantation in children. J Urol, 171(6 Pt 1), 2417-9.
- Waterman BJ, Robinson BC, Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Hamilton BD, Grasso M (2004 Mar). Pneumothorax in pediatric patients after urological laparoscopic surgery: experience with 4 patients. J Urol, 171(3), 1256-8; discussion 1258-9.
- Shapiro E, Snow B, Zaontz M (2003 Spring). Management of vesicoureteral reflux. Reviews in Urology, 5(2), 121-5.
- Robinson BC, Snow BW, Cartwright PC, De Vries CR, Hamilton BD, Anderson JB (2003 Feb). Comparison of laparoscopic versus open partial nephrectomy in a pediatric series. J Urol, 169(2), 638-40.
- Walker BR, Gardner MP, Gatti JM, Lowichik A, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (2002 Oct). Bladder augmentation in dogs using the tissue capsule formed around a perivesical tissue expander. J Urol, 168(4 Pt 1), 1534-6.
- Waterman BJ, Renschler T, Cartwright PC, Snow BW, DeVries CR (2002 Aug). Variables in successful repair of urethrocutaneous fistula after hypospadias surgery. J Urol, 168(2), 726-30; discussion 729-30.
- Walker BR, Ellison ED, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (2001 Jul). The natural history of idiopathic urethrorrhagia in boys. J Urol, 166(1), 231-2.
- Hamilton BD, Gatti JM, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (2000 Mar). Comparison of laparoscopic versus open nephrectomy in the pediatric population. J Urol, 163(3), 937-9.
- Gatti JM, Cartwright PC, Hamilton BD, Snow BW (1999 Oct). Percutaneous endoscopic trigonoplasty in children: long-term outcomes and modifications in technique. J Endourol, 13(8), 581-4.
- Takla NV, Hamilton BD, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1998 Dec). Apparent unilateral ureteropelvic junction obstruction in the newborn: expectations for resolution. J Urol, 160(6 Pt 1), 2175-8.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Mansfield JC, Hamilton BD (1996 Aug). Percutaneous endoscopic trigonoplasty: a minimally invasive approach to correct vesicoureteral reflux. J Urol, 156(2 Pt 2), 661-4.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW, McNees DC (1996 Aug). Urethral meatotomy in the office using topical EMLA cream for anesthesia. J Urol, 156(2 Pt 2), 857-8; discussion 858-9.
- Brandell RA, Brock JW 3rd, Hamilton BD, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1996 Jul). Unilateral hydronephrosis in infants: are measurements of contralateral renal length useful? J Urol, 156(1), 188-9.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1996 May). Bladder autoaugmentation. Urol Clin North Am, 23(2), 323-31.
- Snow BW, Catwright PC, Young MD (1996 Jan). Does surgical subspecialization in pediatrics provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care? Pediatrics, 97(1), 14-7.
- Mansfield JT, Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Wadsworth K (1995 Aug). Complications of pregnancy in women after childhood reimplantation for vesicoureteral reflux: an update with 25 years of followup. J Urol, 154(2 Pt 2), 787-90.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Reid BS, Shultz PK (1995 Apr). Color Doppler ultrasound in newborn testis torsion. Urology, 45(4), 667-70.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC, Unger K (1995 Feb). Tunica vaginalis blanket wrap to prevent urethrocutaneous fistula: an 8-year experience. J Urol, 153(2), 472-3.
- Heaton BW, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1994 Nov). Repair of urethral diverticulum by plication. Urology, 44(5), 749-52.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1994 Apr). Yoke hypospadias repair. J Pediatr Surg, 29(4), 557-60.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1994 Feb). Cosmetic epispadias skin coverage. Urology, 43(2), 232-4.
- Urry RL, Carrell DT, Starr NT, Snow BW, Middleton RG (1994 Feb). The incidence of antisperm antibodies in infertility patients with a history of cryptorchidism. J Urol, 151(2), 381-3.
- Milam DF, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1993 Mar). Urological manifestations of sacrococcygeal teratoma. J Urol, 149(3), 574-6.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1992 Nov). Tunica vaginalis urethroplasty. Urology, 40(5), 442-5.
- Snow BW, Cartwright PC (1992 Jul). Autoaugmentation of the bladder. Contemp Urol, 4(7), 41-51.
- Cartwright PC, Faye-Petersen O, Bybee B, Snow BW (1991 Nov). Leukemic relapse presenting with ureteral obstruction caused by granulocytic sarcoma. J Urol, 146(5), 1354-5.
- Cope RM, Snow BW (1991 Aug). Massive cystic ureteral diverticula in infancy. J Urol, 146(2 ( Pt 2)), 575-7.
- Snow BW, Georges LS, Tarry WF (1990 Apr). Techniques for outpatient hypospadias surgery. Urology, 35(4), 327-30.
- Snow BW (1989 Dec). Transverse corporeal plication for persistent chordee. Urology, 34(6), 360-1.
- Wood T, Snow BW (1989 Nov). Megalourethra associated with normal corpus spongiosum and dorsal chordee. Urology, 34(5), 271-3.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1989 Oct). Bladder autoaugmentation: partial detrusor excision to augment the bladder without use of bowel. J Urol, 142(4), 1050-3.
- Ward RM, Starr NT, Snow BW, Bellinger MF, Pysher TJ, Zaino RJ (1989 Aug). Serial renal function in an ovine model of unilateral fetal urinary tract obstruction. J Urol, 142(2 Pt 2), 652-6; discussion 667-8.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1989 Aug). Bladder autoaugmentation: early clinical experience. J Urol, 142(2 Pt 2), 505-8; discussion 520-1.
- Wise WR, Snow BW (1989 May). The versatility of the posterior lumbotomy approach in infants. J Urol, 141(5), 1148-50.
- Austenfeld MS, Snow BW (1988 Nov). Complications of pregnancy in women after reimplantation for vesicoureteral reflux. J Urol, 140(5 Pt 2), 1103-6.
- Snow BW, Duckett JW, Heyman S (1988 Sep). Deterioration of renal function in a conjoined twin: lack of compensatory renal hypertrophy. J Pediatr Surg, 23(9), 857-8.
- Snow BW, Tarry WF, Duckett JW (1987). Compensatory renal growth: interactions of nephrectomy serum and urine antisera leading to a new theory of renal growth regulation. Urol Res, 15(1), 1-4.
- Snow BW (1986 Oct). Use of tunica vaginalis to prevent fistulas in hypospadias surgery. J Urol, 136(4), 861-3.
- Wu, F, Snow, BW and Taylor, A (1986-01-01). Potential pitfalls of DMSA scintigraphy in patients with ureteral duplication patients with ureteral duplication. J Nucl Med, 27, 1154-1156.
- Snow BW, Rowland RG, Seal GM, Williams SD (1985 Nov). Testicular tumor in patient with persistent mullerian duct syndrome. Urology, 26(5), 495-7.
- Snow BW, Tarry WF, Duckett JW (1985 Mar). Polyorchidism: an unusual case. J Urol, 133(3), 483.
- Snow BW, Mitchell ME, Garrett RA (1984 Jul). Riley children's hospital ureteroceles: a 12-year experience. Indiana Med, 77(7), 522-4.
- Snow BW, Garrett RA (1984 Jun). Retroperitoneal fibrosis in children (eosinophilic and idiopathic). Urology, 23(6), 569-72.
- Snow BW, Rowland RG, Donohue JP, Einhorn LH, Williams SD (1983 Mar). Review of delayed orchiectomy in patients with disseminated testis tumors. J Urol, 129(3), 522-3.
- Snow BW, Wallis MC (2014). How Pediatric Urology Fellowships in the United States are Funded. [Review]. Front Pediatr, 2, 119.
- Snow BW (2011 Jul). New noninvasive methods to diagnose vesicoureteral reflux. [Review]. Curr Opin Urol, 21(4), 339-42.
- Snow BW, Taylor MB (2010 Dec). Non-invasive vesicoureteral reflux imaging. [Review]. J Pediatr Urol, 6(6), 543-9.
- Harrell WB, Snow BW (2005 Jul). Minimally invasive pediatric nephrectomy. [Review]. Curr Opin Urol, 15(4), 277-81.
- Snow BW (2005 Jun). Does surgical subspecialty care come with a higher price? [Review]. Curr Opin Pediatr, 17(3), 407-8.
- Garrett JE, Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Coffin CM (2000 Mar). Cystic testicular lesions in the pediatric population. [Review]. J Urol, 163(3), 928-36.
- Brown MR, Cartwright PC, Snow BW (1997 Oct). Common office problems in pediatric urology and gynecology. [Review]. Pediatr Clin North Am, 44(5), 1091-115.
- Snow, BW (1988-01-01). Compensatory renal growth examined in vivo. [Review]. Dialogues in Pediatric Urology, 11(1), 4-5.
- Snow, BW (). Chapter 26. Meatal Stenosis. In Rabinowitz, Ronald, Hulbert, William C., Mevorach, Robert A. (Eds.) (Eds.), Pediatric Urology for the Primary Care Physician (2014). Spinger.
- Cartwright PC, Oottamasathein S, Snow BW (). "Office Pediatric Urology", (Revised) Chapter 10. In Docimo SG, Canning DA, Koury AE, (Supervising Editors), Austin P, Coplen D, Copp H, Herndon CDA, Lorenzo A, Merguerian P, Ost M, Park J, Shakula A (Eds.), The Kelalils-King-Belman Textbook of Clinical Pediatric Urology (Sixth).
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Wallis MC (). "Bladder and urethra", Chapter 56. In Ashcraft, Holcomb, Murphy (Eds.), Pediatric Surgery (Sixth). Elsevier Saunders.
- Cartwright PC, Snow BW, Wallis MC, Lau GA (). Bladder and Urethra, Chapter 56. In Holcomb and Ashcraft (Eds.), Pediatric Surgery (7th). Elsevier.
- Yang DT, Lowichik A, Chen J, Snow BW, Ulbright TM, Chen Z (2005 Jan 1). Cytogenetics of a pediatric unclassified sex cord-stromal tumor of the testis: a case report. Cancer Genet Cytogenet, 156(1), 80-2.
- Snow BW (2007 Sep-Oct). Quality assessment of hypospadias repair with emphasis on techniques used and experience of pediatric urologic surgeons. Int Braz J Urol, 33(5), 736-7.
- Snow BW (2007 Sep-Oct). Efficacy of combined anticholinergic treatment and behavioral modification as a first line treatment for nonneurogenic and nonanatomical voiding dysfunction in children: a randomized controlled trial. Int Braz J Urol, 33(5), 735-6.
- Snow BW (2007 Jul-Aug). Is antibiotic prophylaxis necessary in infants with obstructive hydronephrosis? Int Braz J Urol, 33(4), 593-4.
- Snow BW (2007 Jul-Aug). Recurrent urinary tract infections in children: risk factors and association with prophylactic antimicrobials. Int Braz J Urol, 33(4), 592-3.
- Snow BW (2007 May-Jun). Initial trial of timed voiding is warranted for all children with daytime incontinence. Int Braz J Urol, 33(3), 453.
- Snow BW (2007 May-Jun). Evolution of endoscopic management of ectopic ureterocele: a new approach. Int Braz J Urol, 33(3), 452.
- Snow BW (2007 Mar-Apr). Inflammation of the testis and epidididymis in an otherwise healthy child: is it a true bacterial urinary tract infection? Int Braz J Urol, 33(2), 294-5.
- Snow BW (2007 Mar-Apr). Ureteroscopy in children: is there a need for ureteral dilation and postoperative stenting? Int Braz J Urol, 33(2), 295-6.
- Snow BW (2007 Jan-Feb). Impact of patient age on distal hypospadias repair: a surgical perspective. Int Braz J Urol, 33(1), 123-4.
- Snow BW (2007 Jan-Feb). Natural history of patients with multicystic dysplastic kidney-what followup is needed? Int Braz J Urol, 33(1), 122-3.
- Snow BW (2002 Aug). Risk of urinary tract infections in adults surgically treated for vesicoureteral reflux in childhood. J Urol, 168(2), 708.
- Belman AB, Walker BR, Ellison ED, Snow BW, Cartwright PC (2002 Apr). Re: The natural history of idiopathic urethrorrhagia in boys [Letter to the editor]. J Urol, 167(4), 1804.
- A novel compact microwave radiometric sensor to noninvasively track deep tissue thermal profiles (). A novel compact microwave radiometric sensor to noninvasively track deep tissue thermal profiles [Abstract]. European Microwave Conference (EuMC).
- Snow, BW (1988-01-01). The solitary kidney-Part I," Guest Editor Dialogues in Pediatric Urology. Guest Editor Dialogues in Pediatric Urology (11(1), pp. 4-5).
- Snow, BW (1987-01-01). Ectopic kidneys and fusion anomalies. AUA Update Series (VI(Lesson 6), pp. 2-7).