Scott C. Miller, PhD
Chief, Division of Radiobiology
- Bone Biology
- Departments: Civil & Environmental Engineering - Research Professor, Nutrition and Integrative Physiology - Adjunct Professor, Radiology and Imaging Sciences - Research Professor
- Divisions: Radiobiology
Academic Office Information
Imaging & Neurosciences Center
729 Arapeen Dr, Room: 2334
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
|Postdoctoral Fellowship||Harvard University
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
- Wang D, Kopecek J, Miller SC, Kopeckova P (2004). Macromolecular delivery systems for non-invasive imaging, evaluation and treatment of arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Wang D, Miller SC, Kopeckova P, Kopecek J (2003). Water-soluble polymeric bone-targeting drug delivery system. U.S. Patent No. 60/438,430. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Miller SC, Bruenger FW (1996). Methods for oral decorporation of metals. U.S. Patent No. 5,494,935. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Miller SC, Bruenger FW (1995). Method for oral decorporation of metals. U.S. Patent No. 5,403,862. Washington, D.C.:U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.