Ingebretsen, Richard J., MD, PhD
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Adjunct Instructor
- Divisions: General Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Academic Office Information
115 South 1400 East, Room: Room 201
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
|Professional Medical||University of Utah
- Berg E, Johnsen TB, Ingebretsen R (1986 Feb). Psychological variables and patient acceptance of complete dentures. Acta Odontol Scand, 44(1), 17-22.
- Berg E, Johnsen TB, Ingebretsen R (1985 Aug). Social variables and patient acceptance of complete dentures. A study of patients attending a dental school. Acta Odontol Scand, 43(4), 199-203.
- Berg E, Johnsen TB, Ingebretsen R (1984 Aug). Patient motives and fulfillment of motives in renewal of complete dentures. Acta Odontol Scand, 42(4), 235-40.
- Berg E, Ingebretsen R, Johnsen TB (1984 Dec). Some attitudes towards edentulousness, complete dentures, and cooperation with the dentist. A study of denture patients attending a dental school. Acta Odontol Scand, 42(6), 333-8.
- Ingebretsen R (1982). The relationship between physical activity and mental factors in the elderly. Scand J Soc Med Suppl, 29, 153-9.
- Ingebretsen R (1980 May 5). [The relation between physical activity and psychological factors in elderly persons]. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen, 100(12B), 809-14.