Kelly Doyle, PhD, DABCC, FAACC
- Departments: Pathology - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
Academic Office Information
500 S Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Dr. Kelly Doyle is a fellow in the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry and is a board certified clinical chemist. His interests involve the clinical application and implementation of mass spectrometry, emerging biomarkers, toxicology, and laboratory best practice. He has a special interest in training clinical chemistry fellows and teaching principles of laboratory medicine to pathology residents and medical students.
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Research Fellow||Huntsman Cancer Institute, Center for Investigational Therapeutics
||Postdoctoral Research Fellow|
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
|Undergraduate||Utah State University
- Natali R, Wand C, Doyle K, Noguez JH (2018 Mar). Evaluation of a new venous catheter blood draw device and its impact on specimen hemolysis rates. Practical Laboratory Medicine, 10, 38-43.
- Gupta S, Doyle K, Mosbruger TL, Butterfield A, Weston A, Ast A, Kaadige M, Verma A, Sharma S (2018 Feb 9). Reversible LSD1 inhibition with HCI-2509 induces the p53 gene expression signature and disrupts the MYCN signature in high-risk neuroblastoma cells. Oncotarget, 9(11), 9907-9924.
- Doyle K, Strathmann FG (2017 Feb 1). Cost and Efficacy Assessment of an Alternative Medication Compliance Urine Drug Testing Strategy. Pain Med, 18(2), 307-315.
- Marin SJ, Doyle K, Chang A, Concheiro-Guisan M, Huestis MA, Johnson-Davis KL (2016 Jan-Feb). One Hundred False-Positive Amphetamine Specimens Characterized by Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry. J Anal Toxicol, 40(1), 37-42.
- Doyle K, Fitzpatrick FA (2010 Jun 4). Redox signaling, alkylation (carbonylation) of conserved cysteines inactivates class I histone deacetylases 1, 2, and 3 and antagonizes their transcriptional repressor function. J Biol Chem, 285(23), 17417-24.
- Cordray P, Doyle K, Edes K, Moos PJ, Fitzpatrick FA (2007 Nov 9). Oxidation of 2-Cys-peroxiredoxins by arachidonic acid peroxide metabolites of lipoxygenases and cyclooxygenase-2. J Biol Chem, 282(45), 32623-9.
- Allred RA, Doyle K, Arif AM, Berreau LM (2006 May 15). Solvent effects on the structural and formyl substrate reactivity properties of a nitrogen/sulfur-ligated zinc hydroxide complex. Inorg Chem, 45(10), 4097-108.
- Makowska-Grzyska MM, Doyle K, Allred RA, Arif AM, Berreau LM (). Structural, Spectroscopic, and Reactivity Properties of N2S2(thioether)O(amide)-Ligated Hg(II) Complexes: The First Examples of Hg(II)-Mediated Amide Cleavage. Eur J Inorg Chem, 2005(5), 822-7.
- Doyle K (). Parkin Function in Parkinson’s Disease. Clin Chem (64(11), p. 1676).