Sheri L. Hohmann, MSPH
- Departments: Pathology - Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
- Divisions: Medical Laboratory Science
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (Specialist in Microbiology)
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (Technologist in Microbiology)
Academic Office Information
School of Medicine
Medical Laboratory Science Division
30 N 1900 E, Room: 5R439
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
|Graduate Training||University of Utah
|Other Training||University of Utah
Medical Technology Categorical Program in Microbiology
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
Biology, Minor in Chemistry
- Slechta ES, Hohmann SL, Simmon K, Hanson KE (2011). Internal transcribed spacer region sequence analysis using SmartGene IDNS software for the identification of unusual clinical yeast isolates. Med Mycol, 50(5), 458-66.
- Pounder JI, Simmon KE, Barton CA, Hohmann SL, Brandt ME, Petti CA (2006). Discovering potential pathogens among fungi identified as nonsporulating molds. J Clin Microbiol, 45(2), 568-71.
- Hindiyeh M, Jense S, Hohmann S, Benett H, Edwards C, Aldeen W, Croft A, Daly J, Mottice S, Carroll KC (2000). Rapid detection of Campylobacter jejuni in stool specimens by an enzyme immunoassay and surveillance for Campylobacter upsaliensis in the greater Salt Lake City area. J Clin Microbiol, 38(8), 3076-9.
- Christenson JC, Byington C, Korgenski EK, Adderson EE, Bruggers C, Adams RH, Jenkins E, Hohmann S, Carroll K, Daly JA, Pavia AT (1999). Bacillus cereus infections among oncology patients at a children's hospital. Am J Infect Control, 27(6), 543-6.