Maria M. Reyes, MD
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Parkinson's Disease Dementia
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms
- Departments: Psychiatry - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Adult Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Sub: Geriatric)
Maria Reyes, M.D., Assistant Professor (Clinical), earned her medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine in 2010. She completed her psychiatry residency and finished a geriatric psychiatry fellowship at the Mayo Clinic, where she also served as an Instructor of Psychiatry at the Mayo Medical School. Dr. Reyes is board certified in General Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Interests are many, with a current focus on treatment of behavioral and psychological symptoms of age-related dementias and other neurological diseases.
|Fellowship||Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
|Internship/Residency||Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
|Professional Medical||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
- Reyes MM, Schneekloth TD, Hitschfeld MJ, Geske JR, Atkinson DL, Karpyak VM (2016). The Clinical Utility of ASRS-v1.1 for Identifying ADHD in Alcoholics Using PRISM as the Reference Standard.LID - 1087054716646450 [pii]. (Epub ahead of print) J Atten Disord.
- Reyes M, Sutor B (In Press). Behavioral and psychological symptoms in dementia. In APA Handbook of Clinical Geropsychology. Washington: American Psychological Association.