Lance K. Erickson, MS, PA
- Pediatric Pathology
- Embryo and Fetal Development
- Human Congenital Heart Disease
- Autopsy Pathology
- Departments: Pathology - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Pediatric Pathology
Academic Office Information
Primary Children's Hospital
100 N Mario Capecchi Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Lance Erickson is a Pathologists’ Assistant and supervisor of the Anatomic Pathology Laboratory at Primary Children’s Hospital managing the Gross Room, Histology Laboratory, and technical Autopsy Services. He received his Master’s Degree in Laboratory Medicine and Biomedical Science from the University of Utah. He holds board certifications as a Pathologists’ Assistant, Technologist in Molecular Biology, and Histotechnologist. Mr. Erickson’s academic interests include Congenital Cardiac Pathology, Pediatric Surgical Pathology, and Pediatric Autopsy Pathology. His interdepartmental role includes teaching of congenital cardiac morphology, pediatric autopsy/placental pathology, and pediatric gross pathology with the residents and fellows of Pathology, Cardiology, and Maternal Fetal Medicine along with the Medical Students from the School of Medicine.
|Graduate Training||University of Utah
Laboratory Medicine and Biomedical Science
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
Major in Biology, Minor in Chemistry
|Undergraduate||Brigham Young University
- Ware AL, Miller DV, Erickson LK, Menon SC (2016). Marfan syndrome associated aortic disease in neonates and children: a clinical-morphologic review. Cardiovasc Pathol, 25(5), 418-22.
- Menon SC, Erickson LK, McFadden M, Miller DV (2012). Effect of ventriculotomy on right-ventricular remodeling in hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a histopathological and echocardiography correlation study. Pediatr Cardiol, 34(2), 354-63.
- Carrell DT, Emery BR, Wilcox AL, Campbell B, Erickson L, Hatasaka HH, Jones KP, Peterson CM (2004). Sperm chromosome aneuploidy as related to male factor infertility and some ultrastructure defects. Arch Androl, 50(3), 181-5.