Daniel V. Kinikini, M.D.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Natural History
- Secondary Prevention in Vascular Disease
- Departments: Surgery - Assistant Professor (Clinical)
- Divisions: Vascular Surgery
- American Board of Surgery (Sub: General Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery (Sub: General Vascular Surgery)
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Residency||San Joaquin General Hospital
|Internship||San Joaquin General Hospital
|Residency||Family Practice Residency of Idaho
|Professional Medical||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Undergraduate||University of Utah
|Other Training||United States Military Academy
- Resection of a Large Innominate Vein Aneurysm in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type 1.Bartline PB, McKellar SH, Kinikini DV (2016). Resection of a Large Innominate Vein Aneurysm in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type 1. Ann Vasc Surg, 30, 157.e1-5.
- Dember LM, Imrey PB, Beck GJ, Cheung AK, Himmelfarb J, Huber TS, Kusek JW, Roy-Chaudhury P, Vazquez MA, Alpers CE, Robbin ML, Vita JA, Greene T, Gassman JJ, Feldman HI, Hemodialysis Fistula Maturation Study Group (1/2014). Objectives and design of the hemodialysis fistula maturation study. Am J Kidney Dis, 63(1), 104-12.
- Periaortic pedicle screw removal with endovascular control of the aorta and intraoperative aortography: a case report and review of the literature.Potter MQ, Lawrence BD, Kinikini DV, Brodke DS (2013). Periaortic pedicle screw removal with endovascular control of the aorta and intraoperative aortography: a case report and review of the literature. Evid Based Spine Care J, 4(2), 149-53.
- Beals, TC, Severson EP, Kinikini D, Aoki S (2010). Complex Achilles reconstruction for massive soft tissue loss: allograft, autograft, and use of a temporary cement spacer. J Orthop Trauma, 24(8), e78-80.
- Brant-Zawadzki P, Kinikini DV, Kraiss LW (2007). Deep leg vein reconstruction for an isolated mycotic common iliac artery aneurysm in an HIV-positive patient. Vascular, 15(2), 98-101.
- A design modification to minimize tilting of an inferior vena cava filter does not deliver a clinical benefit.Shelgikar C, Mohebali J, Sarfati MR, Mueller MT, Kinikini DV, Kraiss LW (2010). A design modification to minimize tilting of an inferior vena cava filter does not deliver a clinical benefit. J Vasc Surg, 52(4), 920-4.
- Delayed abdominal closure in the management of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Kimball EJ, Adams DM, Kinikini DV, Mone MC, Alder SC (2009). Delayed abdominal closure in the management of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Vascular, 17(6), 309-15.