Paul D. Thielking, MD
- Departments: Anesthesiology - Adjunct Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine - Adjunct Associate Professor, Psychiatry - Adjunct Associate Professor
- Divisions: Adult Psychiatry, General Internal Medicine
- American Board of Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
Academic Office Information
Huntsman Mental Health Institute (formerly UNI)
501 Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Paul Thielking, MD earned both a bachelor's and medical degree from the University of Iowa and completed a psychiatry residency at the University of Utah School of Medicine. He is board certified in Psychiatry and in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Thielking focuses on a comprehensive approach to care that includes the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects of pain and suffering. He integrates medical care with complementary approaches to healing including meditation and other stress-reduction techniques. In addition to individual sessions, he offers support groups for cancer patients, and leads "self care" retreats for medical professionals.
|Chief Resident||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Residency||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Professional Medical||University of Iowa
|Undergraduate||University of Iowa