W. Mark Brann, MD
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Level III Echocardiography
- General Invasive Cardiology
- Departments: Family & Preventive Medicine - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Divisions: Family Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Geriatric Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardiovascular Disease)
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
Academic Office Information
School of Medicine
30 N 1900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
|Fellowship||Medical College of Wisconsin
|Residency||Medical College of Wisconsin
|Internship||Medical College of Wisconsin
|Professional Medical||Dartmouth Medical School
- Brann WM, Bennett LE, Keck BM, Hosenpud JD (1998 Apr). Morbidity, functional status, and immunosuppressive therapy after heart transplantation: an analysis of the joint International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation/United Network for Organ Sharing Thoracic Registry. J Heart Lung Transplant, 17(4), 374-82.
- Brann WM, Tresch DD (1997 Jan). Management of stable & unstable angina in elderly patients. Compr Ther, 23(1), 49-56.
- Brann WM, Sagar KB (1996). Dobutamine stress echocardiography: a clinical update. Video J Echocardiogr, 6, 17-23.
- Brann WM, McCann FV (1979). Evidence for binding of alpha-bungarotoxin in asynchronous fibrillar flight muscle. Comp Biochem Physiol, 630, 57-60.