Toni L. Roberts, DO
Chief, PM&R, Salt Lake City VA
- Bone remodeling around prosthetic components and biomaterials
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Departments: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Associate Professor (Clinical)
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Academic Office Information
Veterans Administration Medical Center
500 S Foothill Blvd
Salt Lake City, UT 84149
Dr. Toni Roberts is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is also Board Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine. She is the Chief of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Salt Lake City. She oversees the inpatient, outpatient and home base therapy and rehabilitation services provided to Veterans, and also provides clinical care in the musculoskeletal clinics, mild TBI/Polytrauma clinics and in the Electrodiagnostic laboratory. She works with teams of physicians and therapists to help diagnose and treat Veterans with a wide variety of conditions, including war trauma, brain injury, muscle, nerve or bone injury or dysfunction, and generalized deconditioning. Dr. Roberts is honored to serve Veterans to help them improve their lives after illness or injury.
|Other Training||Bayer Institute For Healthcare Communication
|Residency||Louisiana State University
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
|Professional Medical||Southeastern University of Health Sciences
|Undergraduate||Florida Atlantic University
- Jennifer Romesser, PsyD, Maija Reblin, John Kircher, PhD, Steven Allen, PhD, Toni Roberts, DO, William R Marchand, MD (2011). A preliminary study of the effect of a diagnosis of concussion on PTSD symptoms and other psychiatric variables at the time of treatment seeking among veterans. Mil Med, 176(3), 246-252.
- Webster JB, Chou T, Kenly M, English M, Roberts TL, Bloebaum RD (2009). Perceptions and Acceptance of Osseointegration Among Individuals with Lower Limb Amputations: A Prospective Survey Study. J Prosth Orthot, 21 (4)(October 09), 215-222.
- Chou TR, Webster JB, Shahrebani M, Roberts TL, Bloebaum RD (2009). Characterization of Step Count Accuracy of Actigraph Activity Monitor in Persons with Lower Limb Amputation. J Prosth Orthot, 21, 208-214.
- Pasquina PF, Bryant PR, Huang ME, Roberts TL, Nelson VS, Flood KM (2006). Advances in amputee care. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 87(3 Suppl 1), S34-43; quiz S44-5.
- Roberts TL, Pasquina PF, Nelson VS, Flood KM, Bryant PR, Huang ME (2006). Limb deficiency and prosthetic management. 4. Comorbidities associated with limb loss. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 87(3 Suppl 1), S21-7.
- Huang ME, Nelson VS, Flood KM, Roberts TL, Bryant PR, Pasquina PF (2006). Limb deficiency and prosthetic management. 3. Complex limb deficiency. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 87(3 Suppl 1), S15-20.
- Flood KM, Huang ME, Roberts TL, Pasquina PF, Nelson VS, Bryant PR (2006). Limb deficiency and prosthetic management. 2. Aging with limb loss. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 87(3 Suppl 1), S10-4.
- Nelson VS, Flood KM, Bryant PR, Huang ME, Pasquina PF, Roberts TL (2006). Limb deficiency and prosthetic management. 1. Decision making in prosthetic prescription and management. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 87(3 Suppl 1), S3-9.