James E. Albro, MD
- Departments: Pathology - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic & Clinical)
- American Board of Pathology (Sub: Cytopathology)
Academic Office Information
Department of Pathology
8th Avenue & C Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84143
|Fellowship||University of Texas Health Science Center
|Residency||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Internship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Professional Medical||University of Utah Hospital School of Medicine
|Undergraduate||University of Wyoming
- Arias JM, Morton KA, Albro JE, Patch GG, Valdivia S, Greenberg HE, Christian PE, Datz FL (1993 Nov). Comparison of methods for identifying early methotrexate-induced hepatotoxicity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Nucl Med, 34(11), 1905-9.
- Albro J, Bauer KD, Hitchcock CL, Wittwer CT (1993). Improved DNA content histograms from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded liver tissue by proteinase K digestion. Cytometry, 14(6), 673-8.