Peter A. Jenkins, PhD
- Departments: Radiology and Imaging Sciences - Assistant Professor (Lecturer)
- Divisions: Clinical Radiology
- American Board of Health Physics
- American Board of Radiology
|Doctoral Training||University of Utah
|Graduate Training||Idaho State University
|Undergraduate||Idaho State University
- Wylie JD, Jenkins PA, Beckmann JT, Peters CL, Aoki SK, Maak TG (January 2018). Computed Tomography Scans in Patients With Young Adult Hip Pain Carry a Lifetime Risk of Malignancy. Arthroscopy, 34(1), 155-163.
- Streitmatter SW, Stewart R, Jenkins PA, Jevremovic T (2017). DNA Double Strand Break (DSB) Induction and Cell Survival in Iopdine-Enhanced Computed Tomography (CT). Phys Med Biol, 62(12).
- Beebe MJ, Jenkins P, Rothberg DL, Kubiak EN, Higgins TF (2016). Prospective Assessment of the Oncogenic Risk to Patients From Fluoroscopy During Trauma Surgery. J Orthop Trauma, 30(7), e223-9.
- Jenkins PA, Langley KS (2012). Chapter 7, Radiation Safety in Nuclear Medicine. In Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT: Technology and Techniques (Seventh Edition). St. Louis, MO: Mosby Elsevier.