Richard Rose, MD
- Quality Improvement
- Departments: Internal Medicine - Assistant Professor (Clinical)
- Divisions: General Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Academic Office Information
VA - Building #1
500 S Foothill Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84148
Dr. Richard Rose is a Primary Care Internal Medicine Physician whose focus is on providing evidence based care to all patients in the Primary Care setting at the Veterans Administration Hospital
|Chief Resident||University of Utah
|Residency||University of Utah
|Professional Medical||University of Washington School of Medicine
|Undergraduate||Washington State University
- Nord J, Stults B, Rose R, Underwood AE, Williams T, West G, Huhtala T, Milne CK (2012). Optimizing Office Blood Pressure Measurement at a VAMC. Fed Pract, 29(5), 35-39.
- Rose RS, Stults B, West G (2008). Resistant Hypertension: Evaluation and Management. Urgent Care.
- Rose R (2003). ISMS project School of Medicine, Department of Orthopedics, Categorizing patient free text responses to an education website [Web]. Seattle. Washington: University of Washington.