Daniel N. Sommers, MD
- Liver Diseases
- Cardiothoracic Imaging
- Departments: Radiology and Imaging Sciences - Adjunct Associate Professor
- Divisions: Clinical Radiology
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Academic Office Information
50 N Medical Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Daniel Sommers, MD, practices Body Imaging and Cardiothoracic Imaging. Current areas of research and study include Cardiac imaging and post procedural radiographic findings related to cardiac interventions and procedures.
|Fellowship||University of Utah School of Medicine
|Residency||University of Vermont College of Medicine
|Residency||Boston Children's Hospital
|Internship||Presbyterian Medical Center, University of Pennsylvania
|Professional Medical||Dartmouth Medical School
|Graduate Training||Harvard University
- Gorman D, Peterson K, Fang J, Olpin J, Sommers D, et al (Dec 2011). Cross-sectional Imaging Obtained Immediately Following Radiofrequency Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Does Not Predict Endoscopic Evidence of Esophageal Injury. Dig Dis Sci, 56, 3453 - 3458.
- Badger TJ, Adjei-Poku YA, Burgon NS, Kalvaitis S, Shaaban A, Sommers DN, Blauer JJE, Fish EN, Akoum N, Haslem TS, Kholmovski EG, MacLeod RS, Adler DG, Marrouche NF (2009). Initial Experience of Assessing Esophageal Tissue Injury and Recovery Using Delayed-Enhancement MRI After Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol, 2009(2), 620-625.